Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Motherhood is...being loved and protected by your kids

amazing9world.blgspot.in

There are many, many kids who love, nurture and look after their parents though there are also elders who suffer great neglect. I’d like to wrap up my blog with a tribute to caring kids who make great sacrifices for their parents.This blog is dedicated to my twins, born August 30th. Since both of them are married, I now have four amazing, beautiful, loving, caring kids. I can never thank you enough for filling my life with love and light. ‘Somewhere in my youth or childhood/I must have done something good!’ 

Q:The care of senior citizens in the age of nuclear families is a pressing issue. Please share your ideas. Thanks for reading the blog. ....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment